Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
for the positions posted below.
PRODUCTION MANAGER 2013 AGUAFINA GARDENS INT’L
The Production Manager is responsible for our day to day management of the foreman and crews. Projects could vary from water feature installations, pond installations, garden building, complete landscape installation, etc., overseeing high end residential and commercial landscapes with locations ranging from here in Michigan to across the country. AguaFina also has an international division as well, which works on the same realm of projects. The production manager may be involved in multiple jobs in multiple locations at one time and therefore should be able to efficiently manage multiple crews not only on site but remotely as well.
* Manage and fulfill all labor requests from the various departments in AFGI
* Oversee the day to day operations of the production landscape crews
* Oversee and enact HR policies and procedures for the field laborers and crew foremen
* Take direction from the project designers on site, to fulfill the vision for the project
* Track productivity/profitability of the crew and report to director weekly for relaying to CEO
* Oversee the tool manager and his/her tracking of equipment and upkeep of equipment
* Work with director to secure equipment/product on a scheduled basis and within budget
* Solid experience and knowledge of stone setting and water feature installations and mechanics
* Able to manage multiple crews of 1-10 men spread out on various sites.
* Experience in estimating and billing with Quick Books
* Final billing out of clients at end of job cycle and track payoffs
* Run the weekly production meetings to schedule workloads between various departments
* 10+ years of project/production management experience within the landscape industry with references.
* Vast experience in bidding and estimating per renderings plans, designer relayed information, and site visits to accurately price for budgeting purposes.
* CDL License – Clean Driving Record
* 10+ years of Machine operating experience, including Excavators, Loaders, Dozers
* Solid experience and knowledge of rigging and strapping as it pertains to setting large stones and water features.
* Able to work 40-70 hours a week